Finding great Father’s Day gifts can be a difficult task, especially if you are on a tight budget. The perfect Father’s Day gift is something that is thoughtful, useful, and perhaps even sentimental. Fortunately, it is very possible to find such a gift under $50 with a little bit of extra effort.
10 Gift Ideas Under $50 Perfect For Father’s Day
1. Wireless Grilling Thermometer. For the father that loves to grill, but just can’t seem to always get it right, these thermometers make it easy to grill meat to perfection. These thermometers not only look high-tech, but are extremely simple to use. Even fathers that are usually weary of technology will enjoy this gadget. At around $40.00, a wireless grilling thermometer will not only go to good use, but works as an affordable gift.
2. Motorized Tie Racks. If your father’s closet is so cluttered that he ends up wearing the same tie with every outfit, this tie rack is sure to come in handy. These racks allow for easy and convenient tie storage, and make getting dressed much less complicated. For the father in need of tie organization, these motorized racks will run about $40.00.
3. Multiple Gadget Charging Station. This gadget is one of the most useful Father’s Day gifts that your father will receive this holiday season.
These stations are affordable fathers day gift ideas that range anywhere from $10.00 to $50.00 depending on their design and style.
4. A “Men At Work” Gift Set. Put together your own gift set for dad with a variety of snacks, and toss in a $10.00 – $20.00 gift card to Lowes. If your father enjoys making home repairs or otherwise working around the home, he will certainly enjoy the thoughtfulness of this gift.
5. Waterproof, Multi-function Calorie And Heart Rate Monitor Watch. For the health-conscious father. This watch is part heart rate monitor, part pedometer. Help him get in those 10,000 steps a day the experts say we should be striving for.
6. Money Clip With Built In Credit Card Organizer. These types of money clips feature a specialized clip for storing cash and a protective metal sleeve in which to place credit cards. Outside buttons allow fathers to organize their credit cards and choose the corresponding button when they need to dispense a specific card. These organizers will cost around $40.00, but are a great alternative to traditional wallets.
7. Wireless key, glasses, and remote finders. While these electronic devices range in price from around $15.00 to $50.00, they are a practical gift for almost any father. These devices are composed of a central device and multiple detectors that can be placed on items that are frequently misplaced. I might even pick up a set of these for myself!
8. Shower Radio And Mirror. These radios can be fastened to shower walls and feature an AM/FM radio, along with a mirror. Not only will for father be able to shorten his morning routine by shaving in the shower, but he will be entertained while doing so. This gadget will generally run gift-givers between $25.00-$50.00, depending on the model and features you choose.
9. Personalized Watch Case. Most men have a favorite watch for work, work outs and maybe a nicer one for the weekends. For Father’s Day, give your father a gift that will allow him to store his watches in style, while only costing around $30.00 to $50.00.
10. Tickets. Most fathers enjoy nothing more than spending time with their children. For this Father’s Day, give your father a gift that you can enjoy together, like tickets to a favorite sports team, concert, or event. While tickets can run anywhere from free to $50.00, the memories that will be made are priceless. To save a little money, check out a minor league team in your area instead of the majors.
Check out more Gift Ideas for Men