Cheap Online Art Associates Degree Colleges
Schools around the country offering online associates degree in art programs charge students an average tuition of $11,890 per year. In recent years, there has been a 24.7% increase in the average tuition. In 2007, the average tuition was $9,535 per annum at these online colleges.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online art programs at the associates level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $14,940 per year is charged by the most expensive online associates degree in art colleges. However, the cheapest colleges and universities charge students per annum tuition costs ranging from $576 to $2,879. The accredited online art associates degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Arizona, California, Kansas, Massachusetts, and Texas.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Multimedia Technologies - Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Science in Multimedia Technologies - Digital Design and Animation
- Multimedia Technologies Associate's - Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Arts in Game Animation and Art
- Associate of Arts in Animation and Visual Effects
- Associate of Arts in Art
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences - Theatre Arts
- Associate of Arts in Fine Art - Sculpture
- Associate of Arts and Science in Visual Art
- Associate of Arts in Fine Art - Printmaking
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 14% of art graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 683,222 graduates from around the US, 92,960 are from the most inexpensive schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of art graduates with associates degrees from the least expensive online colleges has increased by 5,218 graduates yearly, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.
Other somewhat more costly online art associates degree schools charge a yearly tuition in the range of $2,880 to $4,577. Of the 198 online colleges and universities with associates degrees in art programs in the nation, 34 offer programs with tuition in this range.
Approximately 19%, or 130,062 of the nation's art associates level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, only 102,758 students earned credentials from these colleges. Therefore, from these reasonably priced online colleges and universities, the number of students graduating has increased by 27%.