Cheap Online Art Bachelors Degree Colleges
Colleges in the US with online bachelors degree in art programs have an average tuition of $14,444 per year. There has been a 9.1% increase in the average tuition over the past few years. At these online colleges the average tuition annually in 2007 was $13,241.
Below, the chart displays the tuition range for colleges offering online art programs at the bachelors level from most to least costly:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online bachelors degree in art programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $22,350. On the other hand, tuition ranging from $1,454 to $5,859 annually is charged by the cheapest colleges and universities. The least costly accredited online art bachelors degree schools are located in Colorado, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
- Bachelor of Arts in Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects - Background Painting
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Production and Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Game Design - Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation - 3-D Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects - 3-D Modeling
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects - Visual Development
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects - Visual Effects
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects - 2D Layout
In 2011, an estimated 29% of art graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 2,870,143 graduates in the nation, 832,617 are from the most inexpensive colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the number of art graduates with bachelors degrees from the least costly online colleges has increased by 91,208 graduates per annum. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.
Other somewhat more costly online art bachelors degree colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $5,927 to $12,900. An estimated 102 of the 311 online schools that offer bachelors degrees in art programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
In 2011, 33.9%, or 973,681 of the country's art bachelors level graduates received their certificates from these cheap online programs. Only 799,132 students earned credentials from these colleges in 2006, which was only 5 years prior. Thus, from these affordable online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has increased by 22%.