Cheap Online Engineering Bachelors Degree Colleges
Schools around the country with online bachelors degree in engineering programs have an average tuition of $13,394 per year. The average tuition has increased over the past few years. This change in tuition was about 17%. The yearly average tuition was $11,446 at these online colleges in 2007.
Online bachelors degree in engineering colleges can also be referred to as Engineering Sciences colleges. The following graph shows the range of tuition at colleges offering online engineering programs at the bachelors level from most to least expensive:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $21,980 yearly is charged by the most expensive online bachelors degree in engineering colleges. The cheapest colleges and universities, on the other hand, require students to pay per annum tuition costs in the range of $2,816 to $5,472. The least expensive accredited online engineering bachelors degree schools are located in Florida, Idaho, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology in Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies - Engineering Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies - Engineering Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology - Electronics
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in Software Engineering
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 27% of engineering graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation. This represents 429,211 of the 1,587,289 graduates in the nation. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of engineering graduates with bachelors degrees from the least expensive online colleges and universities has increased by 18,898 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.
Yearly tuition in the range of $5,639 to $7,933 is charged by other somewhat more costly online engineering bachelors degree colleges and universities. Of the 82 online colleges and universities with bachelors degrees in engineering programs in the nation, 19 offer programs with tuition in this range.
In 2011, 27.6% of the nation's engineering bachelors level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs. This represents 437,396 students. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges was only 394,714 students. Thus, the number of graduates from these low tuition online colleges has increased by 11%.