Cheap Online Healthcare Bachelors Degree Colleges
A yearly median tuition of $10,686 is charged by schools with online bachelors degree in healthcare programs around the country. In recent years, there has been a 27.7% increase in the median tuition. The per annum median tuition was $8,370 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online healthcare programs at the bachelors level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online bachelors degree in healthcare programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $21,740. On the other hand, tuition ranging from $970 to $5,544 per annum is charged by the cheapest colleges. The accredited online healthcare bachelors degree schools that are the least costly are located in Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico, and North Carolina.
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health - Cardiopulmonary Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Allied Health
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Management
- Bachelor in Allied Health Management
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health - Allied Health Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies - Allied Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Technical and Professional Studies in Allied Health - Administration/Management
- Bachelor of Technical and Professional Studies in Allied Health - Advanced Respiratory Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health - Radiography
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 31% of healthcare graduates with bachelors degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 1,288,003 of the 4,165,828 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of healthcare graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 147,583 graduates per annum.
Other somewhat more expensive online healthcare bachelors degree colleges and universities charge students tuition ranging from $5,580 to $10,440 yearly. Tuition in this range is charged by 123 of the 452 online colleges with bachelors degrees in healthcare programs in the country.
A reported 1,371,660 students earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. This is 33% of the nation's healthcare bachelors level graduates. Only 1,158,295 students graduated from these colleges and universities, a short 5 years earlier, in 2006. This represents a 18% increase in the number of graduates from these affordable online schools.