Cheap Online Art Masters Degree Colleges
A per annum average tuition of $14,254 is charged by colleges and universities that offer online masters degree in art programs across the nation. In recent years, there has been a 20.5% increase in the average tuition. The per annum average tuition at these online colleges and universities in 2007 was $11,828.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online art programs at the masters level from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online masters degree in art programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $24,750. But, yearly tuition at the cheapest colleges is in the range of $1,714 to $5,256. The accredited online art masters degree schools that are the least costly are located in Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota.
- Master of Fine Arts in Animation and Visual Effects
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Writing For the Performing Arts
- Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry - Worship, Theology, and the Arts
- Master of Art in Teaching in Teaching Art
- Master of Teaching Arts
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership - Worship, Theology, and the Arts
- Master of Fine Arts in Fine Art - Sculpture
- Master of Arts in Art Education - Studio
- Master of Divinity - Worship, Theology, and the Arts
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Visual Arts (K-12)
Approximately 22% of art graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 2,083,189 graduates from across the country, 457,130 are from the least costly colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the number of art graduates with masters degrees from the least costly online schools has increased by 39,688 graduates per year. However, the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
Other somewhat more costly online art masters degree colleges and universities charge a yearly tuition in the range of $5,297 to $8,124. Roughly 34 of the 123 online schools that have masters degrees in art programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
In 2011, 34% of the country's art masters level graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 708,360 students. The number of graduates from these colleges was only 503,765 students, only 5 years earlier, in 2006. This represents a 41% increase in the number of graduates from these low tuition online schools.