Cheap Online Healthcare PhD Colleges
Schools around the country offering online PhD in healthcare programs charge students an average tuition of $14,514 per year. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was about 24.9%. In 2007, the per annum average tuition was $11,618 at these online colleges and universities.
The tuition range for colleges offering online healthcare programs at the PhD level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $27,000 annually is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online doctoral degree in healthcare programs. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge tuition in the range of $1,417 to $5,438 per annum. The most inexpensive accredited online healthcare doctorate degree program schools are located in Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and South Dakota.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling - Professional Counseling
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology - Psychopharmacology For Prescriptive Authority
- PhD in Health Related Sciences - Gerontology
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership - Gerontology
- PhD in Community Health Sciences - Gerontology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Adult/Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nursing - Adult-Gerontology Health Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Education in Health Care - Gerontology
Of all healthcare graduates with PhD from online colleges across the country, a reported 25% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 2,438,907 graduates from around the US, 606,483 are from the most inexpensive schools. From 2006 to 2011, the number of healthcare graduates with PhD from the least costly online colleges has increased by 148,567 graduates per annum. Also, the percentage of graduates from these colleges has increased.
Other somewhat more expensive online healthcare doctoral degree colleges charge students tuition ranging from $5,448 to $8,356 annually. Tuition in this range is charged by 32 of the 121 online colleges offering doctorate degree programs in healthcare programs in the country.
In 2011, 29% of the country's healthcare doctoral level graduates received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 708,451 students. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these colleges was only 464,981. This represents a 52% increase in the number of graduates from these affordable online schools.