Cheap Online Computer Networking Associates Degree Colleges
The average tuition charged by colleges in the US that offer online associates degree in computer networking programs is $19,190 yearly. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 24.1%. In 2007, the per annum average tuition was $15,466 at these online colleges and universities.
The tuition range for colleges offering online computer networking programs at the associates level from highest to lowest cost is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $16,400 annually is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online associates degree in computer networking programs. But, tuition at the cheapest colleges is in the range of $2,556 to $14,766 yearly. Illinois and Ohio are home to the least costly accredited online computer networking associates degree schools.
- Associate of Applied Business in Computer Networking
- Associate of Science in Computer Networking
- Associate of Arts and Science in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology - Computer Networking Hardware
- Associate of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Networking
- Associate of Arts and Science in Computer Networking Technology
- Associate of Science in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Information Systems Management Associate's - Network Administration
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S.
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 82% of computer networking graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 44,162 graduates from around the US, 36,317 are from the least costly schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of computer networking graduates with associates degrees from the lowest cost online schools has increased, while the number of graduates has also increased by 33,926 graduates per year.