Cheap Online Language Associates Degree Colleges
The average tuition charged by colleges in the US offering online associates degree in language programs is $5,020 yearly. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was around 28.7%. In 2007, the per annum average tuition was $3,901 at these online colleges and universities.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online language programs at the associates level from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools with online associates degree in language programs charge students more than $4,200 in tuition per year. The cheapest colleges and universities, however, charge students tuition ranging from $698 to $1,284 each year. Arizona and California are home to the least expensive accredited online language associates degree schools.
- Associate of Arts in World Languages
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences - American Sign Language
- Associate of Science in Teacher Education Middle Child Language Arts/Social Studies
- Associate of Arts in Teacher Education Middle Child Language Arts/Social Studies
- Associate of Art in Foreign Language
- Associate of Arts in Foreign Language
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 40% of language graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 25,564 graduates from around the US, 10,227 are from the least costly schools. From 2006 to 2011, the number of language graduates with associates degrees from the least costly online colleges has increased by 642 graduates per annum. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.