Cheap Online Law Associates Degree Colleges
Colleges in the US with online associates degree in law programs have a median tuition of $13,500 per year. In recent years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 25.4%. The per annum median tuition was $10,764 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The tuition range for colleges offering online law programs at the associates level from highest to lowest cost is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online associates degree in law programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $17,856. But, tuition in the range of $1,676 to $3,065 each year is charged by the cheapest schools. The lowest cost accredited online law associates degree schools are located in Arizona, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, and Texas.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Law Enforcement - Basic Police Academy
- Associate of Arts in Law
- Associate of Arts and Science in Law Enforcement - Security Administration
- Associate of Arts in Law Enforcement-Corrections
- Associate of Arts and Science in Law Enforcement - Professional Peace Officer
- Associate of Arts in Law Enforcement-Professional Peace Officer
- Associate of Arts and Science in Investigative Sciences For Law Enforcement
- Associate of Arts and Science in Law Enforcement Technology
- Associate of Arts in Pre-Law
- Associate of Applied Science in Nebraska Law Enforcement
A reported 21% of law graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. This represents 37,304 of the 174,579 graduates from around the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of law graduates with associates degrees from the least expensive online colleges and universities has increased by 13,727 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has also increased.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online law associates degree colleges charge students tuition ranging from $3,300 to $11,583 per year. Tuition in this range is charged by 7 of the 33 online colleges that offer associates degrees in law programs in the country.
Approximately 27.1% of the nation's law associates level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This represents 47,249 students. The number of graduates from these colleges was only 43,711 students, only 5 years earlier, in 2006. This represents a 8% increase in the number of graduates from these low tuition online schools.