Cheap Online Science Associates Degree Colleges
Colleges in the US that have online associates degree in science programs require students to pay a median tuition of $5,943 per year. The median tuition has increased by 26% in recent years. The median tuition each year was $4,716 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
Online associates degree in science colleges and universities are sometimes called science education colleges and universities. The range of tuition at colleges offering online science programs at the associates level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that offer online associates degree in science programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $7,590. But, the cheapest schools charge annual tuition costs in the range of $576 to $3,732. The least expensive accredited online science associates degree schools are located in Iowa, Massachusetts, and South Carolina.
- Associate of Science in Dental Assisting
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Arts in Science and Mathematics
- Associate of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Adolescence Education-Grade 7-12 - Teacher Education: Earth Science
- Associate of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Childhood Education-Grade 1-6 - Teacher Education: Earth Science
- Associate of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Childhood Education-Grade 1-6 - Teacher Education: General Science
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences - Mathematics and Science
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences-Mathematics and Science
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Science
- Associate of Art in Health Science
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 10% of science graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 8,556 of the 86,057 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of science graduates with associates degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 4,922 graduates per annum.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online science associates degree colleges and universities charge students tuition ranging from $3,800 to $5,676 annually. Of the 12 online colleges and universities offering associates degrees in science programs in the nation, 3 charge tuition in this range.
Approximately 13,257 students earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This is 15% of the nation's science associates level graduates. The number of students graduating from these colleges was as much as 15,637 students in 2006, which was only 5 years prior. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these cheap online colleges has decreased by 15%.