Cheap Online Secondary Education Bachelors Degree Colleges
Colleges and universities across the nation offering online bachelors degree in secondary education programs charge students a median tuition of $7,847 per year. The median tuition has increased over the past few years. This change in tuition was about 37.7%. The median tuition yearly was $5,700 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online secondary education programs at the bachelors level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $17,600 yearly is charged by the most expensive online bachelors degree in secondary education colleges. On the other end of the spectrum, annual tuition at the cheapest schools is in the range of $2,832 to $5,461. The least costly accredited online secondary education bachelors degree schools are located in Mississippi, New Mexico, and Utah.
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education - Social Science
- B.S. in Secondary Education: English
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education - Business Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education - English
- Bachelor of Science in English as a Second Language (Grades 6-12) - Second Teaching Field in Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education - English
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education - Business Marketing
- Bachelor in Secondary Education - Grade 5-12 Health Education
In 2011, of all secondary education graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 13% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 234,083 graduates from around the US, 31,039 are from the least costly schools. From 2006 to 2011, the number of secondary education graduates with bachelors degrees from the least costly online schools has increased by 7,676 graduates per year. Also, the percentage of graduates from these schools has increased.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online secondary education bachelors degree colleges and universities charge students tuition ranging from $6,672 to $7,584 yearly. Tuition in this range is charged by 3 of the 14 online colleges that have bachelors degrees in secondary education programs in the country.
In 2011, 22.9%, or 53,643 of the country's secondary education bachelors level graduates received their certificates from these cheap online programs. The number of students graduating from these schools was as much as 87,488 students in 2006, which was just 5 years prior. Thus, from these affordable online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has decreased by 39%.