Cheap Online Business Management Colleges
Colleges in the US that have online business management programs require students to pay a median tuition of $12,110 per year. In recent years, the median tuition has increased by 19.5%. The median tuition per year was $10,134 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at online business management colleges is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online business management programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $16,792. The cheapest schools, however, charge students tuition ranging from $728 to $4,441 per year. The lowest cost accredited online business management schools are located in Arizona, California, Florida, Kansas, and Texas.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Human Resources Management Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Business Intelligence
- MA/Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Business Administration - Information Security Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration - Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems - Business/Management
Of all business management graduates from online colleges across the country, a reported 12% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. This represents 140,059 of the 1,134,393 graduates from across the country. From 2006 to 2011, the number of business management graduates from the least costly online colleges and universities has increased by 26,957 graduates each year. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.
Tuition ranging from $4,528 to $10,320 per annum is charged by other somewhat more expensive online business management colleges and universities. Tuition in this range is charged by 62 of the 285 online colleges with business management programs in the country.
In 2011, 298,070 students received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 26% of the country's business management graduates. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, only 201,472 students graduated from these colleges. This is a 48% increase in the number of students graduating from these reasonably priced online schools.