Cheap Online Colleges in Arkansas
The median tuition charged by schools around Arkansas that have online programs is $5,232 yearly. The median tuition has increased by 11.4% in recent years. At these online Arkansas colleges and universities the median tuition per annum in 2007 was $4,696.
The tuition range for online colleges in Arkansas offering programs from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $9,750 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online programs. On the other end of the spectrum, per annum tuition at the cheapest colleges and universities is in the range of $1,800 to $2,640. The least expensive accredited online schools are located in Camden, De Queen, and El Dorado.
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Middle Childhood
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Geographic Information Systems in Geographic Information Science
- Master of Science in Leadership and Higher Education
- Doctor of Education in Workforce Development Education
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Ministry
In 2011, of all graduates from online colleges and universities in Arkansas, an estimated 4% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 62,979 graduates from across Arkansas, 2,475 are from the least costly colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the number of graduates from the least costly online colleges has increased by 535 graduates per annum. Also, the percentage of graduates from these colleges has increased.
Tuition ranging from $3,600 to $5,211 per annum is charged by other somewhat more expensive colleges. Tuition in this range is charged by 4 of the 16 online colleges that offer programs in Arkansas.
A reported 50.1% of the state's graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. This represents 31,526 students. In 2006, which was a short 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges and universities was only 13,931 students.