Cheap Online Colleges in Nevada
The median tuition charged by schools around Nevada offering online programs is $12,333 yearly. There has been a 47.3% increase in the median tuition over the past few years. At these online Nevada colleges the median tuition annually in 2007 was $8,370.
The tuition range for online colleges in Nevada offering programs from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $17,748 is charged by the costliest online colleges and universities. But, tuition in the range of $2,078 to $5,063 per annum is charged by the cheapest colleges. The accredited online schools that are the lowest cost are located in Las Vegas and Reno.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Associate of Arts and Science in Health Care Administration
- Master of Science in Education - Information Technology in Education
- Master of Education - Educational Psychology
- Master of Education in Literacy Studies
- Master of Science in Behavior Analysis
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Equity and Diversity in Education Settings
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Operations Management
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 66% of graduates from online colleges and universities in Nevada. Therefore, of the 32,240 graduates from across Nevada, 21,260 are from the most inexpensive colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of graduates from the most inexpensive online colleges and universities has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 3,775 graduates each year.
Yearly tuition in the range of $9,780 to $9,900 is charged by other somewhat more costly online schools. Tuition in this range is charged by 3 of the 12 online colleges that offer programs in Nevada.
Approximately 21%, or 6,772 of the state's graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. Just 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these schools was only 6,185. This is a 10% increase in the number of students graduating from these cheap online schools.