Cheap Online Forensics Colleges
Schools around the country offering online forensics programs charge students an average tuition of $15,914 per year. There has been a 37.5% increase in the average tuition over the past few years. The per annum average tuition was $11,572 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The tuition range for online forensics colleges is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online forensics programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $25,515. The cheapest colleges, on the other hand, charge yearly tuition costs in the range of $1,808 to $3,347. The accredited online forensics schools that are the lowest cost are located in Florida and North Carolina.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Forensics
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Network Security and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Computer Security and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Forensics
- BA/Social and Criminal Justice - Forensics
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Forensics
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics - Computing
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics - Forensic Science and Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Social and Criminal Justice - Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Justice Administration - Data Forensics
In 2011, of all forensics graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation, roughly 32% earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. This represents 56,329 of the 175,334 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of forensics graduates from the most inexpensive online schools has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 11,794 graduates per year.
Tuition ranging from $11,088 to $14,412 yearly is charged by other somewhat more expensive online forensics colleges. Of the 6 online colleges and universities with forensics programs in the nation, 2 offer programs with tuition in this range.
A reported 43.7%, or 76,674 of the nation's forensics graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011.