Cheap Online Human Resources Colleges
An average tuition of $13,374 per annum is charged by colleges in the US offering online human resources programs. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased by 9.2%. The annual average tuition at these onlineschools in 2007 was $12,246.
The tuition range for online human resources colleges is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $21,600 is charged by the costliest online human resources colleges and universities. On the other end of the spectrum, yearly tuition in the range of $1,284 to $8,720 is charged by the cheapest colleges. The accredited online human resources schools that are the most inexpensive are located in Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin.
- Master of Arts in Human Resources - Substance Abuse Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Human Resources
- Master of Management - Human Resources Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources
- Master of Arts in Global Human Resources
- BA/Social Science - Human Resources Management
- Business Management Bachelor's - Human Resources
- MS Management - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Human Resources
Approximately 13% of human resources graduates from online schools around the US graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. This represents 103,740 of the 805,736 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of human resources graduates from the least expensive online colleges has increased by 16,332 graduates yearly, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.
Other somewhat more costly online human resources colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $8,848 to $11,583. An estimated 56 of the 134 online schools that offer human resources programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 17.4% of the nation's human resources graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. This represents 140,017 students. In 2006, which was a short 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges and universities was only 92,132 students. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these cheap online colleges has increased by 52%.