Cheap Online Interior Design Colleges
An average tuition of $14,200 per annum is charged by colleges in the US with online interior design programs. The average tuition has increased, in recent years, by 11.5%. In 2007, the average tuition was $12,733 yearly at these online colleges.
The tuition range for online interior design colleges from highest to lowest cost is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $17,760 annually is charged by the most expensive online interior design colleges. On the other hand, the cheapest colleges and universities have per annum tuition costs ranging from $2,496 to $3,540. The least costly accredited online interior design schools are located in Iowa and Montana.
- Master of Science in Human Sciences - Health Care Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design - Green Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design - Interior Design
- Master of Science in Human Sciences - Interior Design
- Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design - Interior Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies - Interior Design History
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies - Interior Design Management
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies - Interior Design Management
In 2011, an estimated 7% of interior design graduates from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 60,745 graduates from around the US, 4,239 are from the least costly schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of interior design graduates from the lowest cost online colleges has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 660 graduates yearly.
Other somewhat more costly online interior design schools charge a yearly tuition in the range of $4,377 to $5,256. Of the 10 online colleges and universities with interior design programs in the nation, 2 offer programs with tuition in this range.
In 2011, 46.2%, or 28,042 of the country's interior design graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. The number of students graduating from these colleges was only 24,138 students in 2006, which was only 5 years prior. Thus, from these low tuition online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has increased by 16%.