Cheap Online Epidemiology Masters Degree Colleges
There are 3 online masters degree in epidemiology schools in the country. An average yearly tuition of $19,883 is charged by these colleges and universities. Over the past few years, the average tuition has decreased. This change in tuition was about 9.9%. The average tuition per annum was $22,079 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The costliest college that offers online masters degree in epidemiology programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of a reported $38,600. But, a tuition of $9,402 annually is charged by the cheapest college.
- Master of Science in Community Health Sciences - Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health - Applied Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Sciences - Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health - Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health - Epidemiology/Biostatistics
- Master of Public Health in Epidemiology
In 2011, roughly 38% of epidemiology graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the US earned credentials from these least costly programs at UCB. This represents 41,241 of the 107,521 graduates from around the nation. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of epidemiology graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at UCB has decreased, while the number of graduates has also decreased by 2,019 graduates yearly.
In 2011, 44% of the country's epidemiology masters level graduates received their credentials from these affordable online programs at University of Michigan. This represents 47,336 students. Therefore, from these affordable online programs at U-M, the number of students graduating has decreased by 100%.