Cheap Online Finance Masters Degree Colleges
An average tuition of $22,401 annually is charged by colleges in the US that offer online masters degree in finance programs. The average tuition has increased by 11.8% over the past few years. The average tuition per annum was $20,039 at these online colleges in 2007.
The tuition range for colleges offering online finance programs at the masters level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $30,282 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online masters degree in finance programs. On the other hand, tuition charged by the cheapest schools ranges from $3,816 to $11,088 per year. The accredited online finance masters degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Arizona, California, Michigan, Ohio, and Texas.
- Master of Business Administration in Sustainable Systems: Finance
- Master of Science in Business Administration - Vice President of Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Business Administration / Finance
- Master of Science in Finance - General Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Technology Management - Accounting and Finance
- MBA in Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Science in Health Systems Administration - Health Systems Finance
- Master of Science in Professional Studies - Health Systems Finance
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 27% of finance graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 400,743 graduates in the nation, 108,844 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of finance graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost online colleges and universities has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 6,365 graduates annually.
Other somewhat more costly online finance masters degree colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $11,544 to $21,688. Of the 24 online colleges and universities that have masters degrees in finance programs in the nation, 6 have tuition in this range.
In 2011, 74,742 students received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 19% of the country's finance masters level graduates. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, only 11,392 students graduated from these colleges.