Cheap Online Instructional Design Masters Degree Colleges
Schools around the country with online masters degree in instructional design programs have an average tuition of $11,239 per year. The average tuition has increased over the past few years. This change in tuition was approximately 13.1%. The average tuition per year was $9,939 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online instructional design programs at the masters level from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $16,500 yearly is charged by the most expensive online masters degree in instructional design colleges. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition in the range of $3,347 to $5,124 each year is charged by the cheapest colleges and universities. Florida, Idaho, and Texas are home to the most inexpensive accredited online instructional design masters degree schools.
- Master of Arts in Instructional Design and Technology - Educational Technology
- Master of Arts in Instructional Design and Technology - E-Learning
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Computing, Design, and Online Learning: Instructional Design
- Master of Science in Instructional Design
- Master of Arts in Information and Learning Technologies - Instructional Design and Adult Learning
- Master of Science in Instructional Design and Development
- Master of Arts in Instructional Design and Technology - Instructional Systems
- Master of Science in Education in Secondary Education - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Education - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Education / Instructional Design and Technology
Approximately 30% of instructional design graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. This represents 118,043 of the 397,953 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the number of instructional design graduates with masters degrees from the least costly online colleges and universities has increased by 51,484 graduates each year. Also, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has increased.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online instructional design masters degree colleges and universities charge students tuition ranging from $5,406 to $6,216 per annum. Tuition in this range is charged by 4 of the 18 online colleges offering masters degrees in instructional design programs in the country.
In 2011, 73,801 students received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 19% of the country's instructional design masters level graduates. The number of students graduating from these colleges was as much as 85,700 students in 2006, which was only 5 years prior. Therefore, from these reasonably priced online colleges and universities, the number of students graduating has decreased by 14%.