Cheap Online MBA Masters Degree Colleges
Colleges and universities across the nation offering online masters degree in business administration programs charge students a median tuition of $11,400 per year. There has been a 17% increase in the median tuition over the past few years. At these online schools the median tuition annually in 2007 was $9,744.
The tuition range for colleges offering online MBA programs at the masters level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $20,506 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online masters degree in business administration programs. On the other hand, the cheapest colleges have yearly tuition costs ranging from $970 to $6,122. The accredited online business administration masters degree schools that are the least expensive are located in Florida, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Texas, and Wyoming.
- Master of Business Administration in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Network and Communications Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Business Administration in Media Communications
- Master of Business Administration in Real Estate
- Master of Business Administration in Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing: Services Marketing
Of all business administration graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the country, approximately 29% graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 2,192,185 graduates from around the US, 631,468 are from the least costly schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of business administration graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive online colleges and universities has increased by 17,008 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.
Other somewhat more costly online business administration masters degree colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $6,128 to $11,920. A reported 98 of the 282 online schools with masters degrees in business administration programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
In 2011, 656,239 students received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 30% of the country's business administration masters level graduates. Only 394,645 students earned credentials from these schools in 2006, which was just 5 years prior. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these reasonably priced online colleges has increased by 66%.