Cheap Online Public Administration Masters Degree Colleges
Schools around the country that offer online masters degree in public administration programs charge a median tuition of $14,085 per year. In 2007, the median tuition at these online schools was $5,472 per annum.
Online masters degree in public administration colleges and universities are sometimes called public management colleges and universities. The range of tuition at colleges offering online public administration programs at the masters level from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that offer online masters degree in public administration programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $21,940. However, per annum tuition charged by the cheapest colleges and universities ranges from $2,994 to $5,484. Georgia, New Mexico, South Dakota, Texas, and Utah are home to the least expensive accredited online public administration masters degree schools.
- Master of Business Administration in Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration - Health Policy and Administration
- Master of Public Administration - Government Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Government and Policy
- Master of Public Administration - Government and Policy
- Master of Public Administration - Government Management
- Master of Public Administration - Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration - Health
- Master of Public Administration - Health Care Management
In 2011, of all public administration graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 18% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 521,624 graduates from around the US, 91,089 are from the most inexpensive schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of public administration graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive online colleges has increased by 38,054 graduates yearly, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges has also increased.
Tuition ranging from $5,652 to $9,603 per annum is charged by other somewhat more expensive online public administration masters degree colleges. Tuition in this range is charged by 9 of the 44 online colleges that offer masters degrees in public administration programs in the country.
A reported 196,151 students earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. This is 38% of the nation's public administration masters level graduates. The number of students graduating from these colleges was only 49,822 students in 2006, which was only 5 years prior.