Cheap Online Nonprofit Management Colleges
Schools around the country with online nonprofit management programs have an average tuition of $17,864 per year. The average tuition has increased by 8.6% in recent years. The per annum average tuition was $16,453 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at online nonprofit management colleges from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $28,414 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online nonprofit management programs. On the other hand, the cheapest colleges and universities have per annum tuition costs ranging from $3,243 to $9,360. The accredited online nonprofit management schools that are the least expensive are located in Minnesota, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Management
- Master of Nonprofit Management
- Master of Business Administration in Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Management/Non-Profit Management
- MS Management - Non-Profit Management
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy
- Master of Public Administration - Non - Profit Management Specialization
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 39% of nonprofit management graduates from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 157,894 graduates in the nation, 62,066 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of nonprofit management graduates from the least expensive online colleges and universities has increased by 33,978 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has also increased.
Yearly tuition in the range of $14,766 to $20,940 is charged by other somewhat more costly online nonprofit management colleges and universities. A reported 16 of the 27 online schools with nonprofit management programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 21.2%, or 33,551 of the nation's nonprofit management graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was just 5 years earlier, only 7,046 students graduated from these schools.