Cheap Online Technology PhD Colleges
A median tuition of $6,910 annually is charged by schools around the country with online PhD in technology programs. There has been a 25.5% increase in the median tuition in recent years. The annual median tuition at these online schools in 2007 was $5,508.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online technology programs at the doctoral level from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $8,356 is charged by the costliest online doctorate program in technology colleges and universities. The cheapest colleges and universities, however, charge students tuition ranging from $3,044 to $5,423 per year. The accredited online technology PhD schools that are the least costly are located in Nebraska, North Carolina, Utah, and Virginia.
- PhD in Technology Management
- PhD in Technology Management - Quality Systems
- PhD in Technology Management - Human Resource Development and Training
- PhD in Technology Management - Manufacturing Systems
- PhD in Technology Management - Digital Communication
- PhD in Technology Management - Digital Communications
- Doctor of Management in Management in Organizational Leadership - Information Systems and Technology
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership - Information Systems and Technology
- PhD in Technology Management - Construction Management
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 19% of technology graduates with doctoral degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 67,506 of the 354,910 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of technology graduates with doctorate programs from the lowest cost online colleges and universities has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 5,834 graduates annually.
Yearly tuition in the range of $5,452 to $6,102 is charged by other somewhat more costly online technology doctorate program colleges and universities. A reported 4 of the 18 online schools with doctorate programs in technology programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 20.8%, or 73,822 of the nation's technology doctoral level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was a short 5 years earlier, only 68,720 students graduated from these colleges and universities. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these cheap online colleges has increased by 7%.