Cheap Online Bachelors Degree Colleges
An annual median tuition of $13,500 is charged by colleges offering online bachelors degree programs in the US. Over the past few years, the median tuition has increased by 21.8%. The median tuition annually was $11,080 at these colleges in 2007.
The range of tuition at schools around the nation offering bachelors level programs is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that offer online bachelors degrees require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $22,870. The cheapest schools, however, have tuition ranging from $970 to $5,850 yearly. The online accredited bachelors degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Operations Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration Marketing Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
In 2011, an estimated 33% of graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 7,301,554 graduates from across the country, 2,417,007 are from the most inexpensive colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive colleges has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 349,702 graduates per annum.
Other somewhat more costly online bachelors degree colleges and universities charge a yearly tuition in the range of $5,857 to $12,800. Tuition in this range is charged by 265 of the 1,014 online colleges that have bachelors level programs in the country.
In 2011, 32.7% of the country's bachelors level graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 2,384,609 students. The number of graduates from these colleges and universities was only 2,215,799 students, a short 5 years earlier, in 2006. Thus, from these affordable online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has increased by 8%.