Tonight Alabama and Texas play for the BCS Championship. As an Auburn man, I don’t have a favorite, but I’ll be a homer and pull for the Crimson Tide since they are from the same conference. I’ve enjoyed the bowl season this year, and look forward to tonight’s game. Feel free to share your predictions in the comments below.
The Frugal Roundup
Customer Service: Enthusiastic Phrases I Would Love to Hear. I would love to go back in time to when companies actually cared about their paying customers. (@My Super-Charged Life)
Best of the Rest
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Buying “Stuff”
- Setting Goals: 5 Financial Milestones to Aim For By Age 30
- 25 Questions That Provoke Thought
- 10 Simple Money Moves for 2010
- 3 Things to Do Today That Will Improve Your Finances in 2010
- Eight Ways to Avoid Wasting Gift Cards
- 31 Days of Organizing for a Better 2010: Create a Budget
I’m equal parts excited and disappointed as the game marks the end of the college football season. But I do think it will be a good contest. Enjoy the game!