I’ve recently been investigating the offerings from Ally Bank, which is essentially a “rebranding” of GMAC Bank. From what I’ve heard, they are striving to be customer-friendly, and offer competitive rates on CDs and savings accounts.
The Fab Five*
- Pushing the Reset Button on Your Life
- Will People Change?
- The Lazy Way to Investment Success
- How to Organize and Host a Frugal Block Party
- Why Traditional Budgeting is Wrong
*I lost this entire roundup post at about 10:00pm last night, so rather than my usual comments at the end of each link, I’m just going to post them and get to bed. I’ll get back to regular programming, including a “Best of the Rest” collection next Thursday (or maybe include a part two this Sunday to make up for it).
- Lending Club is hosting a webinar tomorrow titled “Make Your Cash Work Harder With Lending Club.” If you’ve ever been interested in investing at Lending Club you might want to check out the webinar.
- The Writer’s Coin was nice enough to include me in this week’s Carnival of Top Personal Finance Posts. Some stiff competition there!
Again, sorry about the technical SNAFU this week. It seems like every time I try to get one of the roundup posts done at the last minute something goes wrong. You’d think I would have learned my lesson by now! Hope everyone has a great week. Check back tomorrow for a mid-year checkup on my 2009 goals. Should be fun!