We have moved and settled into our home – well, at least we’ve moved! It will be a while before we unpack the last box, especially since I went back to work today and left a house full of boxed up stuff for the family. Pretty sad when you go back to work to rest up!
Over the weekend, while packing, I came across a handful of change. With my coin jar already packed, and time running out to move, I felt like tossing the change in the trash bag and moving on. But that would have really hurt me! After all, the $1.30 I collected under sofa cushions represented about a year’s worth of interest on a $100!
Can you believe some people actually throw money away? Don’t believe it? Check out the fifth article below.
The Frugal Roundup
7 Critical Ways You Need to Take Your Life Off Autopilot. Here is a great list of things that you should really focus on. (@ My Super-Charged Life)
How to Become a Successful Secret Shopper and Supplement Your Income. Need some extra cash to beef up your budget? Become a secret shopper! (@Generation X Finance)
Best of the Rest
- The Productive Art of Positive Thinking
- How to Find More Time During the Day
- The Bucket List
- Why Lottery Winners Go Broke: Prospect Theory at Work
- House Hunting Tips For Busy Parents
- Frugal Ways to Celebrate the Holidays
- Have You Ever Taken Risks to Try and Improve Your Career?
- What’s Luck Got to Do With It?
- 31 Days of Organizing for a Better 2010
- Interview Your Interviewer