Last night I participated in a Personal Finance Twitter chat on the subject of holiday savings co-hosted by Craig of BudgetPulse.com, along with the folks from Wisebread.com. It was a lot of fun, and something that I suspect will remain popular going forward.
Basically, participants follow along using a Twitter hashtag which identifies all tweets related to the chat (some of last night’s transcript may even be accessible by searching on “#bp” or viewing here). I’ll try to get the word out ahead of time next week via Twitter and Facebook, and hope you’ll join in the discussion.
The Frugal Roundup
7 Free Toys Your Kids Will Love More Than Expensive Gifts. These really do work. I mean, what kid doesn’t like an empty box? (@ My Super-Charged Life)
Best of the Rest
- 8 Ways to Reform Health Care Without A Government Takeover
- Organizing For a Vacation
- I would Rather Sounds Stupid
- Even I Have My Limits
- Yo No Hablo Espanol
- Online Shopping Tips to Help You Shop Safely
- Robert Kiyosaki Is Off His Rocker: Is the 401(k) Really The Biggest Scam Ever?
- How to Set Awesome New Years Resolutions
- How To Save Money On Gift Wrap